07 November 2009

Happy 22nd Burthday to Myself~~

Finally, I pass by Parallel exam and so do my 22nd Birthday.. So sad because I'm finally turning to 22 already.. T_T

Firstly I wan to thanks to my bb hubby for the surprise he gave me straight on the 12am of my birthday.. It was really get me a shock because I did not know that he will give me surprise. He told me that he went for bath then I was suddenly dc which mean my video call stopped.. I still blame him for bath so slow and scared that will missed the 12am wish. However, I feel so touching because when I video call back with him, it was dark in his room and I saw CANDLES!!! I wonder did he really go n buy a cake? Then only I realise he put those candles on a CHIPSMORE.. So funny but it is so sweet.. I never thought he will give me that surprise..

Candles on the Chipsmore and Birthday Song that he sang to me.. Oh my, how I wish I am there with him at the moment.. I miss him..

Then, I would like to thanks to my housemates.. Thanks to them for giving me such a surprise birthday.. I always laugh when I think back Cheok Hoong reaction when he saw me and he could not do anything at the moment.. ESP he is wearing a mask.. Is so funny and memorable birthday experience I had..

I would also thanks to my Parents and brother. Thanks daddy and mummy, although u guys are not around with me in this Birthday again but I can always feel the existence of u guys in my heart.. I love you all..

Last but not least, I gotta thanks to all my friends out there who wished me for my birthday. Thanks guys and I love you guys so much.. MUACKSSSS....

2 comments:

axiaop said...

harpie buffday........ third or fourth wish to you!! haha

baby_serena said...

thank you so muchie.. muacksss