07 July 2010

O.M.G

While I was facebook'ng, I saw one video on a 14 years old girl got pregnant and their family dun even notice it. You might think this is the shocking news I am sharing? Nope, there is another one which really shock me. Due to curiosity, I click on youtube video and from there I found another video link which is a ONE year old girl got pregnant!!



When I watch the video, I was like O.M.G~ How could it happen? Then I google for whether is it possible that there might be more than one child facing this problem. Surprisingly, I found another one year old girl in Arab who also facing the same thing..

One year old child found Pregnant in Saudi Arabia. Doctors says it’s a unique case for this world!
Medical Science Report says : “
When the mother of this child was pregnant, she had 2 foetuses inside her. But one of the foetus grew inside the other, this why this girl was born with the other foetus inside her womb.”

1 Year Old Child is Pregnant 1

1 Year Old Child is Pregnant 2

1 Year Old Child is Pregnant 6

1 Year Old Child is Pregnant 4


When I finish the articles, the first thought in my head was like
" How is the child going to give birth to the fetus that keep growing inside her body?"
"Should abortion allow in this case?"
"Getting a twins is actually not a happy ending after all.."

I just hope that the two little child will still live healthy in future and may there are doctors and professionals that able to help them to solve this problem.

No comments: