20 January 2009

2days more ~~

2 days more and is time to back to my sweet hometown, TI~ somehow i dun feel lk going back is coz of those incident tat happened pass few weeks. 2days more, wat should i do at ti? shopping? but alone so dowan.. frens gathering? i dun think they back yet. Bf? He at kl haven back yet. i thk suppose that time i should jz stay at home, emo for the whole day, on9? dota? haiz.. overall, i thk should be sien till my bro back from ns.

I miss him, he went for ns for few weeks ady. wonder will he get used with the life at there onot? somehow i thk he can do it, i trust him. Will bring him to hv lotsa fun after he back from ns. My bf n i feel the same after our both brother went for ns, which is lonely. No one argue wit us anymore, no one let us tease or tease ur back, every9 dun hv some1 sleep nearby u. This time, we missed our bro so much.

Jz drop by to write smth, or else my dear bei sure will keep remind me to update my blog while i am so lazy to do so.. wahaha

laziness never change~

No comments: