06 January 2009

the last day @.@

2day is the last day for my semester holiday and I gonna back to sabah 2ml noon. Ak5108, 2.15pm flight, AIR ASIA can u please delay the flight for few more days? I knw is impossible~ >.<

5.13pm, i reached home after fetch my bei back home. I spend a memorable moment with him, i really appreciate wat HE gave me. At least 2day i din gotcha for the whole day and i manage to see my bei b4 i back Sabah, thz to YOU. We enjoyed, We laughed, but i cried.. Cried alot, Cried till the tears none stop, cries till i dunno when should i stop~ Luckily he was beside me, console me, wipe my tears, joke wit me. This is wat i like him, he do knw hw 2make me laugh, he bring laughter to my life, bring hapiness to my daily routine.

I really dun feel like going back to sabah because TI is such a memorable place for me.

I think alot for the whole nite, whether wat should i do for the next step? I dont want any one hurt in this case, mayb should i be the one that sacrifies? At least, she wont sad, he wont suffer, they wont worry. Rite? But i dun think is the time to make that decision, so let it be~ Let HIM to decide, let the time to prove, let everything be alright for this very moment. I BELIEVE~

1 comment:

雙妍 said...

keep it up...u can de...do what you think it is right and good for u...