01 March 2009

1st day of march 2009

2day is one week after he went back. He leave me on the 24th feb, 3.45pm flight. I miss him every single day since he leave. There is lots of sweet memories in this house, we played, smiled, and even cried. I miss him~ Still remember he reach here on the 11th. He told me he come on the 12th but he reach here one day earlier. It was surprised me cox i never thought tat he come 1day earlier. This surprise is not the ordinary one, it filled with happiness, excited n yet deadness which also means i gonna fail for the midterm's paper on the next day. However, i din blame on him cox i knw he didn't mean it.

In this 2weeks, coz of the wrong timing (my midterm weeks) we jz manage to visit few places onli. However 1borneo is always our 1st choice to go because is nearest to my house. It came out this :: no where else but 1b!!! Talking about 1B, we both had an unforgettable valentine day at there. We went to elusion lounge for our valentine dinner, I was having a great time there. After the dinner, we both plan for movie but somehow we cant find a suitable one coz it was crowded and some movie was full ady. We gv up and jz standing there planning for the next activity. While i am whining and emo'ng, he asked me to look at the guy stand next 2me. He said he look suspicious but I din notice anything wrong with him. In order to confirm, he bring me go around jz to make sure whether he following us onot. We went down and look back to make sure, yet we found out he did follow us. I was scared at tat moment n asking my bf not to go down anymore and go back to the cinema to see whether he is following again onot. Tis time he is not following ady but my bf told me another red colour shirt guy who look suspicious oso. We purposely stand beside the escalator and stare at him just to warn him, he looked scared and this proved that something really going wrong there. I really feel so worried so i suggested to my bf that we jz simply watch a movie coz after the movie mayb those guys ady leave. B4 enter the cinema, we saw the 1st guy tat following us nearby. This time we very sure that we have been followed!!!!

time for sleeping ady~ zZzzZZZ..

more to go.........

2 comments:

axiaop said...

such a good writer.........when climax and you said waan sleep..
bad girl

雙妍 said...

how come u can write u until you both have been followed...

finish the story la...aiyo~~