25 March 2009

The first day

Wonder wat is the first day for? 2day is the first day my bei go to kl for few days and 2day is his interview day, his big day. Yday we had a conflict which i dowan it to happen, because i knw it will affect his mood. But den we still settle it happily in the end.

Surprisingly , he woke up in the early morning today which is alwys impossible for him. I knw he very concern about this interview bcoz he wanted to get this job very much. I just can wish him luck and all the best during his interview from far away. **Praying and supporting him during his interview** Actually i wish to be with him at tat time bcoz i wan to be the last one that he see b4 go into the interview room and the 1st one to look at his impression and knw hw was his progress after that. But sadly to tell that i am at sabah and i couldn't do it. Thou he did call me right after his interview but it wasn't enough for me who alwys ask for more. I feel very depressed when i alwys thk tat right after his interview, the one that accompany him is his fren but not me. Is it that suffer for a long distance relationship?

I believe that now he should be having fun with his frens, i miss him alot. I wish i am there now to share his feeling after the interview. How can i dun mind that there is just him and his friend spending few days at kl with just both of them? How can i just ignore it while i am a scorpio that with high jealousy. Ishhh... please thk on my side la stupid.. Nvm, if i angry now oso cant change anything because i knw he is a playful type.. Just let him enjoy enough for this few days...

No comments: