24 June 2009

boring days

I wasted my time and yet i do not feel like start doing my fyp. Why? I keep forcing myself but i cant fight the laziness in me. Haiz.. Just got his message saying that he not coming back today because the next day he has to reach Ipoh by 10am. Although telling him I am okay with it but actually there is disappointment for me. Since the day he start his working life, he have lesser time to spend with me. However I know is not under his control and i do not blame him but just felt a little bit lonely since after that. Actually I wish for better anniversary thats why i brought the dress there but I did not get anyone in the end. SAD? Nope, i know he did not mean it and i believe as long as we can be together, everyday is just a valentine and anniversary for me. I do not need anything else but just his accompanied. That is why i rather he spend the whole day on the anniversary day with me. Haiz.. Still feeling boring now... What to do? I already get used with him in my life, once he work he won't have time to even message with me. Thats why I am so free to blogging at here. Boring days for me.....

1 comment:

Ethel said...

wow... you are sooo supportive.. ur bf must be feeling very proud of having you gal!