22 June 2009

Happy Anniversary ^_^

Anniversary is a celebration that we have on the same day of the year annually no matter what event it is. 22th June is a memorable day for me because it is our anniversary day. Today is our second anniversary and it seems like time passes really fast. I didn't know that i already knew him for years and also unexpectedly we both got together in the 22th June 2007.


Thanks GOD for getting me a chance to know this guy which loves and pampers me so much. How fortunate I am to have this guy, someone I love so much, who's love is so true. He is a such a wonderful gift i ever have in my life. People says, it takes two special people to make a loving pairs. However i think i am just an ordinary person who lucky to met you the special one that complete my life.

We had our arguments sometimes and some of them brought me to tears but more important are the good times we've shared. The things you've done to show me you care about me. Yes, we have some conflicts but our love endures through them all. Most of them I can't even recall but all the loving memories are buried deep in my heart. Memories from which I will never part.

You brighten up my life with memories and dreams. You are someone I can count on when i need a helping hand. You've shown me in so many ways that your love is mine until the end of my days. I wish we can keep getting better each years and as what you said, lets cherish our love and make it ever lasting.

I know when people read this will feel like i am over romantic but actually i was just want to telling the truth. Sorry!! >.< bleksssss

5 comments:

ashlee said...

hey, congratulations. Not easy to maintain long distance relationship. :) And i pray that your family will approve him because i think both of you make perfect item. ;)

baby_serena said...

lolx.. thanks for ur blessing yea.. ^_^

雙妍 said...

Congratulation and happy anniversary~

bless you and him ~*

axiaop said...

so sweet... is good for you to express your feeling here. enjoy your day yo!!

baby_serena said...

thanks again to my lovely frens..