01 April 2009

April Fool~

Happy April Fool to everyone...

Today i tried to avoid being fool from frens n everyone. However i got a news which i really hope tat was a april fool joke. He told me he might be got the job but then is not located at our hometown. Is AT KAMPAR!!! Everything is confirm rite after his medical check up. Although is near, although is better than KL but i still nit to be far apart from him. Before that, everytime during my uni holiday he will back from kl jz to spend time for me. I appreciate it very much but its gonna change right after this sem break. He is going to kampar which oso means although i am having my sem break, i will just meet him once a week. Once a week in a 1month holiday = meet him 4times only...

Feeling so sad when thinking of that. But wat to do? i cant stop him for working... I know i have to go thru all this sooner or later. I know now is the time ady... So i have to let him go....

Bei, wish u all the best during ur work..
Bei, wish u stay healthy there...
Bei, wish u stay happy there...
Bei, wish u still will miss me more there....

Wishing....... all this is just a dream...

2 comments:

axiaop said...

hey.. remember I study at kampar lar.. if you want can overnight here ma!!!!!then can spend ore time with ur dear baobei lol

baby_serena said...

yeap yeap.. Is ok la.. At least it is better than kl which is more far away~ muacks gal.. miss u..