03 April 2009

secret recipe day~

Typing this post in secret recipe and fed up with the project which i cant solve it after few hours struggle... >.<
Listening to the song by avril lavigne and goo goo dolls in my TTPlayer... Nice song compare to the song played in the secret recipe.. stupid sentimental songs which cant motivate me at all.. Feel fed up with the project.. Below is the project topic which make me headache..

Each group must develop a three-tier client server project. The project should be done in Enterprise Java Bean (EJB). If you can’t get EJB to work, I will accept CORBA or dotNet for less credit. For the best grade, combine two of those technologies or all three. The project must use and illustrate the technology. What does illustrate mean here?

What do illustrate here mean? I mean why u wanna suffer us so much la.. Haiz.. Because of u, 7 of us headache n pening at here. Even the secret recipe worker will recognize us coz we came here last week oso and doing the same STUPID PROJECT oso..

Oh gosh..... I need helpppppppp~~~~~~~~~

No comments: