23 October 2008

Another boring dayz...

Wake up, go for class, have breakfast wit frens then back to class again... What a boring day for me~

After class, i went back home n start doing my assign.. however, i found that it is damn hard for me to change the calculation. because once i change one, i have to retype all the coding again and this make me so pening..

Later, my stupid black pig online and find me to chat with. I wonder why guys can sacrifices their sleeping time jz to watch a football match. Sadnya.. He complained to me about his thesis, he was stress about it.. Actually i do hope that i manage to help him. It is very disappointed for me when i know that he rather want to be alone when he is stress coz it seems like i am also a burden for him instead of helping him release the stress.. or am I over sensitive about it? dunno (try not to thk too much about it)

eto... that's all for this post.. coz i have things to bz with~~ now! tata~

No comments: