25 October 2008

UMS SEJATI's explore race (=.=" )

Early morning, i have to wake up at 7smth just to attend the stupid co curriculum's activity. Somehow I feel glad that it wasn't a over night camp anymore, or else i have to find excuses again to skip the camp. However, it was really heavy rain since early morning. The nice weather + my super comfortable bed make me so lazy to wake up. Rolling here and there on the bed, finally it takes me like half and hour for me to take my final decision to wake up. (luckily my alarm was set at 7am, or else i will be late) Reach there at 8am, had my breakfast ( mee hoon on a teacup plates, so pity).

The explore race started with the 1st round is to solve the sudoku. Every group was given 2 same paper to write down the answer. Yea, forgot about to intro my group name.....which is...... Turbo tortoise group.. Eto, i also dunno why my leader wanna choose that name. So lame~ Back to sudoku part, my team member took the 2paper and tried to solve themselves. I was just standing behind and look but found out that it take times for them to solve it. Therefore, due to i had played and challenged with my father b4 so i take it a try and copy the question and do it my own. Dunno whether is lucky or i am really that terror, i manage to answer it by using 1min ++. So proud of myself. Ahem..


Then, we proceed to the next round which is calculate the trees along our school's main entrance -> calculate the chair in lecture hall -> answer the history of our university -> calculate the animal statue around a particular area -> go to the peak of UMS -> gather at the last check point, UMS ODEC. This stupid explore race is just seems like a half day trip in UMS. I walk till my leg was so pain and even walk in the rain. IF i sick right on the next day, i surely will sue the stupid UMS SEJATI~~ (joking joking)













Orang utan with a NIKE construction helmet~ cool yo..















Suyee and Serena + Small cutie elephant *.*










Currently mood :: Tiring + Boring + Lonely...

No comments: