25 October 2008

He is coming to Sabah!!! Finally~

He should be very enjoying for his shopping now. Yday, he like a small kid msg me and keep telling me that 2day he gonna go out for shopping and go for gym at night. I know that he very excited about it because this few days he already very stress for his thesis. Is time for him to release the stress, so i wont blame him if he din find me for this few days till the day he back from genting trip. Do enjoy ba, dear..

Few days ago, i got the news that he is coming to Sabah next year from him. It was really a surprise for me because i always wanted him to come here. At the moment he show me the flight ticket, i was so happy and touching till almost tears drop. I knew that he sayang me so much and i was also regret at the same time because before that i said something that hurt him alot. Dear, i wasn't mean it. So sorry, forgive my stupidness k?

It is a 2weeks Sabah trip. 2weeks!! i didn't really expect that long, i thought it will be like at most is 1week but when he told me 2weeks. I really cant believe about it. Excited, happy~ Nothing much to describe my feeling.

"Mount kinabalu here i come!! 4 thousands meter above sea level. Hope i can breathe..lol.." copied from his blog. I knew that he very excited about the mount climbing, however my friend told me that if wanna go for the mount climbing, we have to book half an a year earlier. This make me headache, because my stupid cute dear don't want to let me know the actual date he coming and i dunno whether i manage to book for the mount climbing on time or not. Baka him~

Cant wait the days come.


P/S :: dear, some of those Air Asia stewardesses really is pretty da but then it have to depends on your luck o~

No comments: