25 October 2008

Sushi sushi~ Yum yum!!

Sushi + phobia = sushibia~~ (bleks)
Wanna know I will have sushi phobia, do read all the post then u will know why~~ @.@

Sushi bonanza which organized by the Sushi King had just ended for the last few days.
Actually i got this news from my bf who ady went for this bonanza one week ago before me at KL. He help me to search all the information about the bonanza which is held at here because he know that i love sushi alotz, thanks dear.

My bf told me that have to go there earlier because there sure will be crowded and long queue. Due to the sikap pf "mm chap shu", we went there right on the 1st day of the bonanza and it was very lucky that on the 1st day, there weren't alot of people. I ate 7plates, Guan sing ate 8plates and Hui Foong ate 7plates too. At that particular moment, my stomach was really full with sushi. If u think thats the end of my sushi spree, then u are wrong. On the next day, me and hui foong went again but this time is with Tye aka gorilla and Lance aka zombie. Both of them are also gila sushi gang therefore we really enjoy alot. Maybe because the day before i ate quite alot, so the 2nd day i was just manage to eat 5plates onli... Too bad if compare to Tye who ate 10plates. Sugoidesune... ^_^


No no no, still not the end yet. On the last day of sushi bonanza, we went again. Haiz~~ I think because that was the last day of the bonanza, OMG it was so crowded and long queue. We met Tye them at there also, because it was really a long queue so we ask them to join us. It was damn lucky that we got the strategic place, we got the chance to grab all the fresh sushi from the chef. I was so pai seh because I was the one that got all the sushi for my frens. I wonder the other customers will blacklisted me onot.. bleks.. sorry ya..


No comments: