22 October 2008

newBorn bloGGer

etoo...
Minasan hajimemasite.. Watashiwa serena desu.. Watashiwa blogging o sukoshi sitesimasu kara, jya yoroshiku onegaishimasu..
Blur? act i also not sure whether i typed it correctly onot.. however if there are mistakes, please let me knw k?
Ok, nw let me translate it over again in English. It is act means nice to meet u all.. Serena here.. I am jz a beginner in blogging, so i still need y'all help k?

ciao~
1st post success.. wahaha


it actually take me quite a long time to get used with blogging. Especially some "problem" that i facing, "u" should know wat rite? Heh, but i wont give up tat easily de.... Wahaha~(laughing crazily)

p/s : sorry guys, due to my poor english standard if i make any mistake in grammar or others, please forgive.. i am still a begginer for this interesting blogging... Hope i enjoy it~~

No comments: