25 October 2008

during drama practice~ @.@

This semester is sucks for me.. Almost every week also have assignment to bz with and tonnes of test, quiz, midterm to study. I suppose those lecturer will be very happy if we all kill ourselves together.. Some stupid lecturer din even teach us the coding n ask us to write a program or system out by ourselves. DR K : "The coding i wont teach u all, u all go n search from web and learn yourself and also PHP!! " Argh... chicken cake !@#$%^()...

Yet, we manage to pass up all the assignment and now still left the last assignment that i suffered alot.. sad sad sad~ Especially when i know that my carry marks for all the subject is not tat good, I am so depressed and disappointed to myself. But i still have to carry on my hard work in order to prove to my parents. BUT I AM SO STRESS~

Thou is a hard semester for me, yet i did enjoy in one of my assessment which is Gender class's drama. This stupid n tiring drama carry 40marks of Gender subject. Below are the picture during the drama practice....

Cheok Hoong was trying to do something~ can u guess what is he trying to do?





Guan Sing's super posing. Shh.. Cant let him know about it, or else I........ charm....

Now let me introduce the main actor and actress. Tada~~ Frankie as Alan and Stephanie as Mandy. Both of them act as husband wife in this drama. Frankie is an International student in our university, he is a China guy. Althought he is from China but somehow we manage to understand the way he speak Chinese than other China student. He is also a nice going handsome guy.. Ahem~ bleks..





No comments: