23 October 2008

Myself~

Do i really change alot? I dunno.. Somehow, when someone telling me that i am getting harder to handle that time, i realize that I maybe have changed..
Weeks before, i keep arguing with him. Whenever he hanging out with friends, i will feel like uncomfortable. I oso wonder why, sometimes i even think whether izit i dun trust on him anymore but it is impossible because I am very sure that i trust him more than anyone. OR maybe i think is because i scared to lost him.
He meant so much to me. He is the one that i love, i care, i miss the most everyday. Because of him, i scarify a lot. Does he know that? I am not sure. I think in his mind now, i should be a very jealousy gal, a very easy emotional gal, a very hard to handle type of gal. But i dowan to be those types of girl, i want u to know that everything i did is because i care, i love u..

1 comment:

ashlee said...

hey girl.
Don't worry. he loves and cares a lot for you too.. because he always mentioned bout you. :)
do have faith in him.
pak tao tou lou ya!